tutorias
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Generosity

+5
Monserrat Hernandez
LissettDelgado24
Stephania Carreño
Dalia Ivonne Escobar
Admin
9 participantes

Generosity Empty Generosity

Mensaje por Admin Vie Oct 14, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello all

Here you are the reading , You must comment about it. But this time you should answer the questions that are at the end of the reading .

Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1m82XRTzgrSSU5ZSURUbHZscE0/view?usp=sharing

Admin
Admin

https://tutoriasunach.foroactivo.mx

Generosity Empty My opinion

Mensaje por Dalia Ivonne Escobar Jue Oct 20, 2016 3:37 pm

I belive that honesty is the main value that we as human begins we have, that is de basis to get along with each other, because if we are not sincere can affect us greatly in different aspects.
If we want honesty of people, we ought to be.

Dalia Ivonne Escobar

Generosity Empty Re: Generosity

Mensaje por Stephania Carreño Sáb Oct 22, 2016 2:32 pm

I''ve had a few opportunities and as long as I do, I always try to be generous in terms of the time that I dedicate to the particular person.
Whenever I am with a person I try to be generous as possible, because that's the ideal I would like the every people do.
When I use this principle I always try to improve.

Stephania Carreño

Mensaje por LissettDelgado24 Jue Oct 27, 2016 8:59 pm

Good, I have had few opportunities, I really have been generous with my talent and my wealth. I almost always try to be generous with my time, when someone needs me a lways I am there, I think that when I apply this principle I am not bad Cool Cool

LissettDelgado24

Mensaje por Monserrat Hernandez Jue Oct 27, 2016 10:46 pm

The text was pretty interesting, I consider to be a generous person is something very important, it just doesn't help the other person, it also helps the person who do it.
I think I haven't had the opportunity to do it. Yes, I try to be it. I know I have to improve on some things, like to be more sensitive.

Monserrat Hernandez

Mensaje por DeYsi trujillo Vie Oct 28, 2016 7:43 am

I THINK THAT HONESTY IS THE GREATEST VIRTUE OF ALL HUMAN BEINGS, THAT ALLOWS US TO ENJOY GOOD FRIENDS, A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FAMILY;OUR LIFE THERE MUST BE HONESTY FOR THAT SO WE WILL HAVE MANY BENEFITS.

DeYsi trujillo

Generosity Empty If we were generous...

Mensaje por Sam Alfaro Dom Oct 30, 2016 4:50 pm

Generosity is a big value which in these times is dissipated, everyone should practice, but we don't. All the time I have the opportunity to teach someone how to do things, I always do it with my sister, my uncle and grandmother. It feels good to share knowledge and ideas to others. I'd say that I share everything (time, knowledge and wealth) to my loved ones and uknown people, but I believe that generosity doesn't mean to say aloud what you did for others, it means to keep doing good things without giving out your generous actions to the world. As a future teacher, this principle can be taught and learnt by my future students. Generosity goes beyond sharing, it is loving and giving without expecting anything in return.
Sam Alfaro
Sam Alfaro

Mensaje por karime cardenas Lun Nov 14, 2016 9:33 pm

1. i think sometimes i taught my brother to fish because he loves it, but hardly ever i bored or i a little bit impatient teaching him, so i working in that i try to change and i will be generous with my family and strange people that is necessary in our society.
2. not at all, but i try to be generous as eating healthy, doing exercise or not to be so arrogant with other persons. so i think that with this steps will help me to be a better human, recognize the potential of other people.
3. nowadays the generosity is the key in our community because we work in groups and it´s helpful to have a great environment with our mates. thanks so much for the reading was great and very interesting. Generosity is one of the most important value that we need in our live.
karime cardenas
karime cardenas

Mensaje por T160043 Mar Nov 15, 2016 2:15 pm

This topic I think is very beautiful and I believe that all people should be aware and put into practice as it is a fundamental value for a good harmony in society

By:Aris Domínguez

T160043

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado