tutorias
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

HARD WORK

+10
Stephania Carreño
Berserker000
Sam Alfaro
Uriel Guzman
Alexis Cruz
Dalia Ivonne Escobar
karime cardenas
Julio Cesar Cruz G
Efren Gordillo De La Cruz
Admin
14 participantes

HARD WORK  Empty HARD WORK

Mensaje por Admin Mar Sep 06, 2016 10:53 am

here you are the text about hard work, read and comment about something you feel identified with, say why?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1m82XRTzgrSR2Jpbmdfajl4TldhRzhXenM3a2ZZdXFHUXJz/view?usp=sharing

Admin
Admin

https://tutoriasunach.foroactivo.mx

HARD WORK  Empty Re: HARD WORK

Mensaje por Efren Gordillo De La Cruz Vie Sep 09, 2016 10:46 am

Well I think that it is interesting because the texto tells You why it's importante to be a hard worker and what You need to do to be a hard worker

Efren Gordillo De La Cruz

HARD WORK  Empty My opinion about "hard work".

Mensaje por Julio Cesar Cruz G Vie Sep 09, 2016 1:45 pm

I think that "hard work" is too important in our lives because it helps us to be more efficient about things we do. If we work hard, we can be able to develop many activities successfully. For doing that, we have to start working on. Being diligent, and giving the best of ourselves in every thing we do.

Julio Cesar Cruz G

HARD WORK  Empty hard work opinion

Mensaje por karime cardenas Vie Sep 09, 2016 4:16 pm

i think this foro is very interesting, because we can learn together and share experiences. with  hard work  we  have a different view on things, we learn some advices to have good grades and  understand the purpose of the classes in the subjects. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
karime cardenas
karime cardenas

HARD WORK  Empty My point of view about "Hard Work"

Mensaje por Dalia Ivonne Escobar Vie Sep 09, 2016 4:38 pm

I think that Hard Work is a big step to be someone in the life, I identified on the part of the homework,since we do them well to get good qualifications, but I should also demand more than I can give, not be lazy and be more creative, this is the basis to achieve what I want, because working hard'll become someone great.

Dalia Ivonne Escobar

HARD WORK  Empty My opinion about 'Hard work'

Mensaje por Alexis Cruz Vie Sep 09, 2016 8:48 pm

Well, with hard work, as the text mentions, we can become as a leader, it is really necessary in our lives, because it makes us improve our daily activities, one of the most important step to follow is that you should give the best of you, you have to be more ambitious about the knowledge, about your goals, that make us hard workers. Very Happy

Alexis Cruz

Mensaje por Uriel Guzman Vie Sep 09, 2016 10:03 pm

According with the text "hard work" help us to reach goals that we propose in our live. Always looking improve the values (responsability, make a good effort, sacrifice, etc) and learn of our mistakes during all the process. At the end be a hard worker will give us differents experience, hapiness, security in ourselves and personal satisfaction with the work done.

Uriel Guzman

HARD WORK  Empty Hard work to have a better world!

Mensaje por Sam Alfaro Miér Sep 14, 2016 6:18 pm

I feel kind of identified with laziness, it is a negative point which I’m always fighting against it; sometimes, I want to stay in bed, watching movies or listening to music to fall asleep. I always need to remind myself the things I want to reach, to keep going and not fall in these bad habits.

I think everyone must not forget the importance of working; not for ensuring wealth, but loving what we do. Also we must not forget values such as persistence, confidence and generosity, to become good leaders which people need to place the world in the right way. cheers
Sam Alfaro
Sam Alfaro

HARD WORK  Empty My answer (Ricardo)

Mensaje por Berserker000 Miér Sep 14, 2016 7:13 pm

This text is a question for us, about what and how can we get a future, and what can obtain of the paths that we chose, the negative and positive, so thats the reason for chose wisely.

In a personal reviwe, im lazy because i always want to do nothing, just just listen to music and watch as time passes, but thats when you ask youselft, this is what i want to be? or do the rest of my life?, a useless good for nothing?. No!!!, I resign myself, I need to be something, not just for me or my parents, but for my family, or to be important, maybe not globally or not even a municipality level, but even I feel that I was or I'll be useful
Berserker000
Berserker000

Mensaje por Stephania Carreño Miér Sep 14, 2016 9:25 pm

I think there are a lot of advantages to be a hard worker, one reason is the opportunity I learn more and increase our abilities, also the text says how to become a hard worker, it reach us the steps to achieve it, the information is very interesting.

Stephania Carreño

HARD WORK  Empty My opinion

Mensaje por MarcelaG GarciaMora Jue Sep 15, 2016 1:38 pm

Hello.
Well, My opinion is that you need be: Pacient, attitude, have goals and others pointst for be a Real hard worker.
The persons that being succesful, are who be self-confidents.
the kost importants steps to being a succesful person are:
Be generous, be creative, Don´t forget your true goals, be friendly, be supportive with your friends or partners, and others characteristics.

MarcelaG GarciaMora

Mensaje por Monserrat Hernandez Jue Sep 15, 2016 5:27 pm

I think I'm a long way from being a hard worker, because the most part of the time I'm very lazy, I just feel motivated to do things when I know I must or I need to do them, and sometimes I don't care if I'm learning or if I'm doing my work right, I just do it as an obligation without any benefit. Instead, being a hard worker means to do your work the best you can and to care about what you can learn.

Monserrat Hernandez

Mensaje por LissettDelgado24 Jue Sep 22, 2016 11:26 pm

I think that as the text says "Being a hard worker is one of the finest qualities we will find in a person". Because if you try to achieve your goals you have to make efforts and hard work.

LissettDelgado24

Mensaje por T160043 Mar Nov 15, 2016 2:08 pm

I think that it is interesting because the text . The text shows us the importance of hard work.
Sometimes I consider myself a working person but I feel that it is necessary to improve that aspect.

By:Aris M. Domínguez. Ch.

T160043

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado